The Academy of Leisure Sciences Award Nomination Forms
The central purpose of The Academy is the intellectual advancement of leisure sciences. Recognizing outstanding scholars, holding meetings and symposia, and facilitating activities that promote research and scholarly activity fulfill this purpose. The purpose of the award is to recognize individuals who have outstanding performance in teaching, research, and/or service in leisure studies and related field including but not limited to, recreation, parks, tourism, sport, therapeutic recreation, outdoor recreation, and/or leisure education.
While it is 2019 now and the forms are due in 2019, the awards are for 2020. Please see the Award Nomination Summary
Please see each award nomination form below:
- Leadership for the Future Award Nomination
- New Researcher Award Nomination
- Distinguished Researcher Award Nomination
- Excellence in Teaching Award Nomincation
- Innovation in Teaching Award Nomination
- Distinguished Colleague Award Nomination
All nomination materials must be submitted as a single PDF file by email to Dr. Jessica Monu (firstname.lastname@example.org) by September 30, 2019.