New Leisure Studies: International Perspectives.
New Leisure Studies: International Perspectives is a series of webinars focused on contemporary issues in leisure. The goal of this series is to bring together scholars from around the world to discuss practical solutions to the most pressing issues in leisure. We believe that together we can achieve better outcomes!
Timing: First Friday of each month: Sept 4, Oct 2, Nov 6, Dec 4. Times TBA.
Format: Panel of experts from different parts of the world.
- Sept 4: Trends in the development of leisure sciences across the world (differences and similarities)
Panelist bios and recordings to follow
- Oct 2: Wellbeing through leisure in times of pandemic
- Nov 6: Racial inequalities across the world
- Dec 4: Climate change and leisure industry
- Register in advance for this webinar at https://clemson.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_Gjb7cR5fQPWoi_ETkEt-pQ
- Panalist bios
- Australian & New Zealand Association of Leisure Studies (ANZALS)
Vist the website | Read the Memorandum of Understanding
- Canadian Association for Leisure Studies (CALS)
tional Leisure Research Association (CILRA)
Visit the website | Read the agreement
- Leisure Studies Association (LSA)
- Sociology of Leisure (RC13)
- The Academy of Leisure Sciences (TALS)
- World Leisure Organization (WLO)
Visit the website